Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Day 16: Top Ten Books In My Spring TBR

Hey guys!! Welcome to day 16!!! It's finally Spring, and let me tell you I am ready to welcome it with open arms. Spring is all about growing and renewal and all that good stuff, and while mother nature is growing so is my towering TBR list. Here are the Top 10 Books In My Spring TBR list!! Are you ready? Let us begin.
#10 Lucky In Love By Katie West
Katie West's book covers always look so adorable, but I keep hearing very mixed things about them. I'm pretty hesitant to read her books, but my curiosity is begging for me to give it a try!
#9 Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell
Ok Confession time. I actually read this book, but I stopped half way through. I know. I'm horrible. It's not that the book was bad, I just got kind of bored in the beginning. It's probably because I had just finished reading an action book, but anywho I am ready to try it again!
#8 A Discovery of Witches By Deborah Harkness 
*Smiles nervously* Ok I swear this isn't a bad habit! I started this book as well and didn't finish it. The book looked super interesting when I saw the book at Indigos but I kind of lost interest halfway through. Not because it wasn't interesting, I just wasn't in the mood for something so information heavy.
#7 Caraval By Stephanie Garber
This book sparked my interest after I finished reading The Night Circus. It looks awesome, and the cover is gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hands on it!
#6 Till Death By Jennifer L Armentrout 
This book sounds like a thriller, and I'm quite excited to see how Armentrout sounds in this genre. I've only read her romance and YA books, so this will be new for me!
#5 Saint Anything By Sarah Dessin
I've heard loads about the beauty of this book. I'm looking forward to this one!
#4 To All The Boys I Loved Before By Jenny Han
This book was definitely one of those, "buy based on the cover" books. It looks so aesthetically pleasing! I've also heard a lot of good things about it too, and that's always good!
#3 Carve The Mark By Veronica Roth
I've got to say, the Divergent series left me really disappointed so I'm kind of hesitant to read this. The summary sounds really cool and interesting, so I am going to give her another shot.
#2 The Edge of Everything By Jeff Giles
Oh I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am to get my hands on this book. One word. Awesomeness.
#1 Everything, Everything By Nicola Yoon 
 Aside from the beautiful cover, this book sounds like an even more, beautiful story. I sense a whole lot of tears coming from this book.

It finally March Break! That means I can read all day and all night XD Anyways I hope you enjoy this week's Top 10 Tuesday! What's on your Spring TBR list? Comment down below! I'll see you guys on day 17!! 

Check out The Broke & The Bookish below!! 


xx

No comments